The difference between the transmitted light of S polarization and P polarization is less than 5%, the light can be evenly decomposed into two orthogonal light paths, and the ratio of polarization does not change at the same time.
Dielectric film systems can withstand high power. Traditional non-polarizing beam splitters are generally coated with a metal-dielectric hybrid coating, the metal film has a certain absorption, and the two triangular prisms are glued together. We have improved this product and replaced the glue bonding process with deepening optical glue (no glue in the optical path), which has greatly improved the laser power that the product can withstand.
Customers can get products with high power, small beam deviation, and clearer imaging quality
1. Material: BK7 ( cost effective) or UVF S ( good thermal stability, higher power withstanding
2. Design Wavelength:532nm/633nm/1064nm(customers can design other wavelengths by themselves)
3. Flatness: N4(N8--higher requirements for imaging distortion
4. Surface Quality: 40/20(20/10--higher laser power)
5. Clear Aperture: >85%
6. Beam Deviation: <3' (<30'' can be selected for higher requirements for laser alignment)
7. Coating:NPBS coating,T=R=50±10%, | Tp-Ts | <5%, AOI=45AR coating, R<0.2%AO=0°
8. Damage Threshold:>10J/CM@1064nm